Hello CHFC Family,
WE ARE OPEN with normal hours which include:
Monday – Thursday from 5am – 9pm
Friday from 5am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday from 7am to 3pm
Air Purifiers are ON!
PPE, CLEANING & SANITATION:
- Team members will be required to wear PPE masks. All team members or vendors visiting the facility will have mandatory temperature readings taken each day.
- The entire gym, locker rooms, machines and equipment have been cleaned using CDC recommended disinfectants.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule for team members to ensure machines, equipment and workout areas are wiped down every hour. We have also restructured our class schedule to allow 30 minutes between classes for our team to clean the Group X room & equipment. We ask that you wipe your equipment down both before and after your class, and that you leave your equipment in place at the end of class so our team can also sanitize and put everything away.
- To allow members to self clean hands and equipment we have added additional wipes stations, disinfectant spray, paper towels and hand sanitizer spread out between the gym floor, Group X, personal training areas and Spin Room. The great news is, the existing wipes we have always provided already meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. They are EPA registered to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in just 15 seconds, as well as MRSA, HIV-1, H1N1, E coli, and much more.
RESERVING GYM TIME & CLASSES:
- As of March 1st the new guidelines allowed gyms to continue to operate at 50% capacity. Because of this, we recommend members download the Mindbody App and create an account using the email address you gave us when you signed up for your membership as your username.
- IN PERSON CLASSES:
- Group X Classes has been increased to 12 attendees & cycle will be back in the Cycle Room and have 7 attendees.
- GYM TIME:
- You can book & reserve your gym time or classes so you will be guaranteed a spot when you arrive. Walk-ins are still welcome however access will depend on the current capacity. Please note the restricted capacity numbers set for the main gym floor is higher than our normal average prior to the pandemic.
- We have added a reserved gym time on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12pm – 2pm for those members over the age of 55 or at higher risk to allow dedicated time to workout.
- We also have private rooms with various weights, bands, a spin bike and benches which can be used if available for those not wanting to be on the main gym floor.
- Please bring your own mat & towel to if needed, we will be temporarily suspending these services.
- IN PERSON CLASSES:
SOCIAL DISTANCING & WHAT TO EXPECT:
- As of December 16th, 2020 masks are required at all times within the gym. No exceptions.
- Treadmills, ellipticals and bikes are marked & reserved to allow for proper social distancing.
- One way directional arrows have been added to the gym floor to help keep the flow of traffic in and around our machines moving in the same direction.
- Ellipticals, treadmills & stationary bikes will be marked to allow proper social distancing. We ask that members allow proper spacing when using machines to allow an empty machine between you and another member.
We thank you in advance for your patience and help as we navigate through these new restrictions. More information will be sent out as restrictions are lifted or processes change. If you need help setting up your Mindbody app, please stop by the front desk and we will be happy to assist you.