INCLEMENT WEATHER DELAY/CLOSING INFO – posted 2/18/21:
The storm will continue to bring freezing temperatures & a wintery mix of sleet/ice on & off through the evening & into morning hours. In an effort to keep our members & team safe, we decided to remain closed for today, Thursday, February 18th & re-open at 8:30am on Friday, February 19th. All morning classes & Kids Club will be canceled. We plan to have Yoga as scheduled at 4:30 pm.
We will continue to monitor the storm & will email any updates on further delays/closings (if necessary) for tomorrow. You can also find up to date information on Facebook, Instagram & our website.
Still want to workout? Access our full virtual library with over 150+ classes all at your fingertips! The best part..it’s all included in your membership! Enjoy your favorite instructors from the comfort of your own home.
Visit chesfitclub.com/virtual and log in using your Mindbody username & password.
Hello CHFC Family,
WE ARE OPEN with normal hours which include:
Monday – Thursday from 5am – 9pm
Friday from 5am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday from 7am to 3pm
As of January 29th at 12pm Kids Club is limited to 3 children at a time. Children over the age of 2 year old must wear a mask to enter and exit the Kids Club room. Temperature readings will be taken on each child at check in. Reservations to secure a spot can be made by calling our Front Desk at 410-867-7440. Because spaces are limited, a cancellation fee of $10 will be charged if you do not cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance or if you do not show. Walk-ins are welcome based on capacity.
Kids Club will be open the following hours:
Monday – Thursday from 8am – 12pm & 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Friday from 8am – 12pm
Saturday from 8am – 12:15pm
Sunday – closed
Our plan is to keep our regular Group X schedule available to our members! We plan to record classes and post them onto our NEW Virtual Library each day. Our award winning instructors will come into the gym and film their classes for you. This is our way of keeping you active & income in our instructors pockets! This is a FREE amenity for members to use as it is already included in your membership!
Please note: Filming of classes will be at the original time and day of original class schedule. However, it does take time to upload videos. Assume videos will be uploaded within 24 to 48 hours of original class.
To access Virtual Library:
Enter username & password from Mindbody app to access Library.
LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES:
We wanted to take it even a step further. If you would like to take a LIVE Virtual Class we now will have this available for a small fee. Please sign up on the Mindbody app to attend a virtual class. The system will automatically email you the login to attend the class 30 minutes prior to class. To offset some of the additional costs it will be $1 to attend per live virtual class.
PPE, CLEANING & SANITATION:
- Team members will be required to wear PPE masks. All team members or vendors visiting the facility will have mandatory temperature readings taken each day.
- The entire gym, locker rooms, machines and equipment have been cleaned using CDC recommended disinfectants.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule for team members to ensure machines, equipment and workout areas are wiped down every hour. We have also restructured our class schedule to allow 30 minutes between classes for our team to clean the Group X room & equipment. We ask that you wipe your equipment down both before and after your class, and that you leave your equipment in place at the end of class so our team can also sanitize and put everything away.
- To allow members to self clean hands and equipment we have added additional wipes stations, disinfectant spray, paper towels and hand sanitizer spread out between the gym floor, Group X, personal training areas and Spin Room. The great news is, the existing wipes we have always provided already meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. They are EPA registered to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria in just 15 seconds, as well as MRSA, HIV-1, H1N1, E coli, and much more.
RESERVING GYM TIME & CLASSES:
- As of January 29th at12pm the new guidelines allowed gyms to be open at 50% capacity. Because of this, we recommend members download the Mindbody App and create an account using the email address you gave us when you signed up for your membership as your username.
- IN PERSON CLASSES:
- Group X Classes are limited to 9 participants under the new restrictions. Cycle classes will temporarily be hosted in the Group X Room to allow for more participants. Cycle classes will be set at 5 participants.
- GYM TIME:
- You can book & reserve your gym time or classes so you will be guaranteed a spot when you arrive. Walk-ins are still welcome however access will depend on the current capacity. Please note the restricted capacity numbers set for the main gym floor is higher than our normal average prior to the pandemic.
- We have added a reserved gym time on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12pm – 2pm for those members over the age of 55 or at higher risk to allow dedicated time to workout.
- We also have private rooms with various weights, bands, a spin bike and benches which can be used if available for those not wanting to be on the main gym floor.
- Please bring your own mat & towel to if needed, we will be temporarily suspending these services.
- IN PERSON CLASSES:
- We are offering full scale one on one or small group personal training. We have added additional options to help keep members training in an environment that is comfortable for them. Your options for PT include training:
- Gym Floor – inside
- Gym – outside (weather permitting)
- Private Personal Training Rooms
- In Home Training
- Virtual Training
- We require 24 hour notice to cancel a personal training session due to expanding our training options. If you do not cancel within the required time or do not show up, you will be charged for the session. You can inquire about pricing or book a personal training session or package by calling Krystle at 410-215-5278.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & WHAT TO EXPECT:
- As of December 16th, 2020 masks are required at all times within the gym. No exceptions.
- Treadmills, ellipticals and bikes are marked & reserved to allow for proper social distancing.
- One way directional arrows have been added to the gym floor to help keep the flow of traffic in and around our machines moving in the same direction.
- Ellipticals, treadmills & stationary bikes will be marked to allow proper social distancing. We ask that members allow proper spacing when using machines to allow an empty machine between you and another member.
We thank you in advance for your patience and help as we navigate through these new restrictions. More information will be sent out as restrictions are lifted or processes change. If you need help setting up your Mindbody app, please stop by the front desk and we will be happy to assist you.