Monday – Thursday:
MORNING HOURS 8 am to 12 pm
AFTERNOON HOURS 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Friday: 8 am – 12 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:15 pm
Sunday: No Kids Club
Kids Club Policies & Procedures:
(Ages 8 weeks to 12 years)
Health & Wellness:
• Temperatures will be taken for all children entering the Kids Club. Anyone who has a reading of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter our Kids Club.
• To keep everyone healthy and safe, we ask that you do NOT bring your child if they are sick, have had a fever (and not on a fever reducing medication) within the last 24 hours, or have had any recent exposure to a contagious illness.
Parent/ Caregiver Responsibilities:
• Parents/ caregiver must remain on-site while Child(ren) is/ are participating in the Kid’s Club. If someone is picking up your child, please make sure the Kid’s Club Team & Front Desk Team are aware.
• Parents/ caregiver will fill out the attached Parent Information Sheet, Consent Form & Waiver prior to using the facility; no exceptions.
• We request Parents to sign in at Front Desk and process any necessary payments.
• Please bring your child(ren) fed and ready to play.
• We do not bottle feed infants, as it takes away from watching other children. Please bottle feed infants prior to bringing them to Kids Club.
• We will not change dirty diapers. We will, however, retrieve the parent when these situations occur.
• Members may not bring non-member’s children to our Kids Club without signed consent from parents prior to visit.
• No food (especially nuts) is permitted in the Kids Club.
• Sip cups are permitted, please put your child’s name on items.
• Child(ren) are expected to be well behaved / mannered.
• If poor behavior is occurring your child(ren) may be requested to have a time out or parent will be brought in for extreme behavior
• If unable to settle upset child(ren) we will get the parent to assist.
• We do not tolerate biting, kicking, screaming or abuse of property or staff in manor.
• We operate on a 3-strike approach in which we reserve the right to suspend or terminate services.
• We work off a reward system to include a treat (ie. Lollypop, sticker, etc) if they are well behaved.
• Maximum stay within the Kid’s Club is 2 hours.
• Kids Club will not be responsible for lost or damaged toys brought into our facility.