Kids Club Policies & Procedures:
(Ages 8 weeks to 12 years)
• Parents/ caregiver must remain on-site while Child(ren) is/ are participating in the Kid’s Club. If someone is picking up your child, please make sure the Kid’s Club Team & Front Desk Team are aware.
• Parents must fill out the attached Parent Information Sheet, Consent Form & Waiver before using the facility.
• We request Parents to sign in at Front Desk and to also sign in and sign out in the Kid’s Corner.
• To keep everyone healthy and safe, we ask that you do NOT bring your child if they are sick, have had a fever (and not on a fever reducing medication) within the last 24 hours, or have had any recent exposure to a contagious illness.
• Maximum stay within the Kid’s Club is 2 hours.
• We do not bottle feed infants, as it takes away from watching other children. Please bottle feed infants prior to bringing them to Kids Club.
• If unable to settle upset child(ren) we will get the parent to assist.
• We will not change dirty diapers. We will, however, retrieve the parent.
• Members may not bring non-member’s children to our Kids Club without signed consent from parents prior to visit.
• No food (especially nuts) is permitted in the Kids Club.
• Sip cups are permitted, please put your child’s name on items.
• Your child may bring a toy from home, however, it must be safe for all ages. Kids Club will not be responsible for lost or damaged toys brought into our facility.